The office and patient coordinator will provide quality administrative and clerical services for the program staff and assist SLS patients with care needs. They provide transportation to patients in a provided vehicle, as applicable. The coordinators responsibilities include assisting with insurance verification and billing procedures, providing clerical support to team members, assisting with patient care, and ensuring transportation is safely provided to patient. They will also be contributing to a positive team dynamic and excellent customer service.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent, trade school graduate.
- Legible handwriting/printing
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Typing required, previous clerical experience desirable.
- Good Telephone etiquette and communication skills.
- Dependable, responsible, courteous and tactful.
- Dedication to maintaining confidentiality of all patient records.