Responsible for directing and supervising functions and activities in the OB unit; interpret and implement policies, procedures, standards and regulation to personnel, patients, medical staff and the public.
- Graduate of accredited school of practical nursing.
- Current Missouri RN License
- BLS, ACLS, and NRP certification required. If certifications are not current upon hire, must complete within six months.
- Leadership skills including organization, flexibility, planning, delegation, supervision, and problem solving.
- Completion of Fetal Monitor Courses and other defined educations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of nursing skills, health care practices and techniques, and knowledge of OB skills.