Community Home Health and Restorative Care is looking for an experienced Physical Therapist/PT to join our growing team! The Physical Therapist/PT is responsible for the assessment of referred patients in their home, that require rehabilitation services which includes:
- Providing direct patient care to assess their medical condition in the patient’s home
- Functional capabilities, limitations and restrictions and potential for rehabilitation
- The Physical Therapist/PT will establish and administer a treatment program with specific goals determined according to the patient’s capacity and tolerance under the direction of the Physician
- The Physical Therapist/PT must set realistic and achievable goals for the patient
This is a direct hire/PRN (paid per visit plus mileage) opportunity. Requirements include:
- Must have graduated from an accredited school
- Current state license as a Registered Physical Therapist/PT or proactively in the process of the application process for current state licensure a a Registered Physical Therapist/PT
- Current CPR certification
- Develop a plan of care for each physical therapy patient
- Provide skilled physical therapy services/interventions in accordance with physician’s orders.
- Assesses patient needs, plans for, evaluates and modifies care to meet goals of physical therapy interventions
- Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient
Community Home Health and Restorative Care is a family owned business committed to bringing quality health care to Atchison, Holt and parts of Nodaway and Andrew Counties.
Bringing the support of family and familiar surroundings to enhance the healing process is the goal of our home healthcare services. We partner with each patient, their physicians, families, and the community to develop a patient specific plan of care to allow the healing process to continue in their home.
Please apply online for this fantastic opportunity or feel free to contact us at 660-717-2114. We look forward to assisting you in finding an optimal career.
|Job Category||Community Home Health and Restorative Care|