Works in the Family Medicine Clinic to provide care to patients. Will perform rooming patient, taking vitals, history, medications and updating them into the patient’s chart in the Electronic Medical Record. Will Make sure the chart is updated and then let the provider know that the patent has arrived and is ready to be seen. Will assist with any other office duties as asked by the provider or head nurse in the clinic. Some of these duties may include prior authorizations, medical record scanning into the Electronic Medical Record.
- Medical Assistant Certification not mandatory, training preferred.
- Current CNA, LPN, or RN license in the State of Missouri is required for these job titles.
- Able to take Vitals and record them into the Electronic Medical Record
- BLS certification required. If certifications are not current upon hire, must complete within six months.
- Electronic Medical Record technology preferred.