Atchison County Circuit Court is seeking a candidate to fill a state position performing a variety of administrative and secretarial duties. Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Filing, processing, scanning and maintaining court records with general clerical functions
- Assistance with the preparation of jury trials and other court proceedings
- Disposition of cases and processing payments
- Required travel to two or three trainings throughout the State of Missouri, mainly Jefferson City on a yearly basis
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
Applicant will be working in various areas of the court beginning with traffic, criminal and then progressing into civil, small claims, probate and other areas of the court once general knowledge is obtained. Applicant must be self-motivated, possess efficient computer skills and be detailed oriented.
This is a 25-hour per week position and includes benefits. Hourly pay rate is $14.20.
Minimum Qualifications: (Equivalent combination of relevant education and experience my be substituted on a year for year basis provided a high school diploma of GED has been obtained):
- Associate’s Degree in a related field or at least 60 semester hours from an institution of higher learning and two years of varied administrative experience performing a wide range of technical office duties.
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume by August 27, 2021 to:
Lorie K Hall, Circuit Clerk, PO Box 280, 400 S Washington St, Rock Port, MO 64482
or email to Lorie.Hall@courts.mo.gov
|Job Category||Atchison County Circuil Court|