Full Time Radiologic Technologist
Community Hospital-Fairfax is excited to add a Registered Radiologic Technologist to our team. This individual will be responsible for coordinating patient care and performing radiologic procedures in a friendly, cheerful and helpful manner.
This position offers the technologist the opportunity to learn different modalities including MRI and CT within a fun and experienced team.
This is a Monday through Friday position with daytime hours. One six-hour shift of night call per week plus one weekend of call per month. Ask about our call compensation package.
Will be responsible for coordinating outpatient appointments, making patients who come in for procedures feel comfortable. Performs x-rays for diagnostic purposes. Follow established requirements and regulations to ensure patient care and safety.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate degree or higher in Radiologic Technology preferred.
- ARRT Certified Required and must maintain CEU’s.
- Associates degree or equivalent education/experience.
- Certified in Basic Life Support (BLS) required. If required certification is not current at time of hire, must complete within six months.
- Radiologic Technologist experience preferred.
- CT and/or MRI experience preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and adjust to shifting priorities.