Respiratory Therapist – Full Time
CH-F is looking for a
FULL TIME RESPIRATORY THERAPIST
To assure high quality patient care and service by being an integral member of the team in evaluating and providing optimal diagnostic and therapeutic cardiopulmonary care in define specified patient care areas.
· Graduate of an AMA approved Respiratory Care Program
· Licensed by the state of Missouri to practice respiratory care
· Associates degree or equivalent education/experience
· Accredited in Basic Life Support (BLS) and ACLS, NRP preferred. If required certifications are not current at time of hire, must complete within six months.
· Demonstrated experience in a Respiratory Care setting
· Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills; organizational and planning skills; creativity; initiative; good judgment; outgoing personality; and self-confidence.
· Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and adjust to shifting priorities.
· Must possess certification or registration in Respiratory Therapy.
see careers at www.fairfaxmed.com