FOOD SERVICE WORKER1
Community Hospital is currently looking to hire a FULL TIME Food Service worker who will perform a variety of tasks to provide patient and cafeteria service including stocking of supplies, cleaning and floor care. Operated and maintains dish machine and equipment according to standard practices and procedures. Comply with regulatory requirements.
- High School education or GED
- Ability to read, speak, and write and follow oral and written instructions in English.
- Must be able to make change
- Ability to work well with many types of people.
- Familiar with kitchen equipment helpful but not required.
Will train and complete training in modified diets, sanitation and equipment usage.